Monday, March 9, 2009

My Girls,My Family ,My LIFE !!!!

So I think I've just decided to start blogging (well this one anyway) on my girls. They are such a blessing and I love them more and more everyday ! Even though we've been through some tough times and some bad days , but all the good times and the good days definitely out way the bad ! So I just want to share some of my girls' life with everyone .



I ll start with Brooke Nae , THE Princess !! ~ She is gorgeous .. in her own words !! :) ~ When we found out we were pregnant with her it was a bit of a shocker but we were still very excited . We had the best of best support, that anyone could ask for ! From just about everyone we knew ! Even though with this pregnancy we didn't give either mother their first grand baby , but we did give a first granddaughter !! So the first couple months were very hard , I was very sick , I couldn't eat , and couldn't keep anything down . I think I actually lost weight at first . But it all went away after just a few months ! Thank goodness .

Then all throughout the whole pregnancy everything went fine ... it was absolutely amazing to experience this for the first time ! Everyday watch your body change because of this sweet thing inside ! I still remember the first time she moved ... It felt so weird at first , but I remember me and my husband laying there for probably two hours playing with my belly trying to get her to do it again ! :) So here comes the due date which I believe was September 9,2004 . The day was here and gone ! NO BABY !! .... So went to the Dr. the next day and she said we were going to set up induction ! That's when I started getting nervous !! So she set it for September 15 if baby doesn't come first . I thought for sure she would come and I wouldn't have to get induced ! But no , we went to the hospital 5:00 AM Sep.15,2004 , and they started it right away. Slow start , waiting for the meds and stuff to kick in. And start to work . I think I started contracting and in labor about 8 o'clock that morning and it lasted for 13 1/2 hours. And at 9:34 pm our sweet baby girl was here . She weighed 6lbs 12oz and was 21 1/2 in. long.And couldn't have been more perfect ..and all the pain and suffering I went through all day slowly started to fade away . But man was I tired ! So we got to go home 48 hrs. later . It was definitely weird coming home with this new baby , but it was awesome ! I've wanted to be a mom since I was a little girl ! That's the only reason I wanted to grow up . So then we were a family of 3 . And well since then she has grown up more than I would like her to , but I guess it just happens ! She had her nights where she would just scream and we didn't know why ! We would try everything imaginable ! But we got through all that . ....



When she was 1 we bought our first home and moved ! We've been here every since . And she has grown so much and to be so beautiful , and is such a good person ! I hope she stays that way ! :) When she finally had about all her teeth in , we noticed that there was a cavity growing in between her top front teeth . :[ So I made her a dentist app. and that dentist told me they were baby teeth and not to worry about it , so him being a professional I took his advice ! And a couple months went on and it started getting so bad she was complaining about it , so we took her in for a second opinion and that dentist told me he couldn't believe he told me not to worry about it , and that if he would've done something about it then she would've been alright but it's gone too far by now , and he told us she was gonna have to have them pulled out !!! I started crying , thinking of my baby going through something so major for just a little girl . We were on like a 3 month waiting list so finally when it was time for us to go , I was so nervous and I DID NOT want her to have to do this ! It was so sad when she came out from surgery .. she was still trying to wake up a little and she just looked so sad , saying they took my teeth .. how come they took my teeth !! ? I felt so bad I just sat there rocking her , crying ! It took a while to get use to it , and she wasn't able to hardly anything for the next week , so she would ask , " is this soft or liquid "? on everything she wanted to eat , It was so cute !



So now that's over and were all over it , but that is definitely the hardest thing we've had to go through with her ! And I know theres people who go through worse everyday , so I'm grateful that she has had such a happy healthy life !! And today she has grown up so much !! She is SO smart !! She learns more and more everyday ! She amazes me with some of the stuff she does and says !! I just love her so much !!! More and more each day ! Now we are looking forward to getting her into preschool ! I don't know if she's gonna get in this year or not , she has a late b-day and the cut-off date is exactly 2 weeks before her b-day ! So I don't know if we're gonna be able to get her in or not ! So we'll see !!
TO BE CONTINUED : MOMMY IS BEING YELLED AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT WOULD BE ME !! :)

1 comment:

  1. Brookie is so BEAUTIFUL! I love my grand daughter so very much,and she is my first born grand daughter! Jessie you are such a wonderful mother, I know the girls will know how much you have sacrificed for them so that they can be happy, healthy beautiful children! With what you and Josh have done for them there is no doubt they will be just as wonderful as adults! I love you ~ your mother in law, Sarah

    ReplyDelete